Top Posts & Pages
- The Abomination of Desolation. Matthew 24: 15-22. Part 6 of the series
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- Wearing out the saints
- The way that is blameless
- Rak Chazak Amats!
- Why was the beggar Lazarus in Abraham’s bosom?
- Daniel chapter 10 commentary and notes for Bible study
- It had two horns like a lamb. Revelation 13:11-18
- The Ten Virgins – A parable; A commentary.
- Does king David reign over the Millennium?
- 26,468 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: Jonah
Recently Jonah was used as an example in a talk someone was giving. The speaker noted the mercy of God for He preserved Jonah alive in that fish for three days. This example is just one of the vast derivations … Continue reading
Revelation 11:3-4 NIV And I will appoint my two witnesses, and they will prophesy for 1,260 days, clothed in sackcloth.” (4) They are “the two olive trees” and the two lampstands, and “they stand before the Lord of the earth.” … Continue reading
The pieces of the puzzle are coming together. It is almost frightening how quickly I see things moving, but I am not scared for me, I am concerned for the 50% that are not anxiously awaiting his return, and those … Continue reading
Am I trying to put the fear of God into lazy Christians? Perhaps. Jonah hated the Ninevites; wanted them dead. What do you suppose his motivation was as he walked through their town declaring God’s judgment upon the people? Fear, … Continue reading