Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- Those who are under the yoke of slavery – 1 Timothy 6: 1
- It had two horns like a lamb. Revelation 13:11-18
- Problems with identifying the Roman Empire as the fourth kingdom.
- Flying directly overhead. Revelation 14: 6,7
- Questions? Some have all the answers.
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- Paul, the minister to the Gentiles. Romans 15:14-21.
- All the nations will see my judgment. Ezekiel 39:21-24
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- 30,738 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: Pope
A Study in Isaiah Chapter 14 verse 12 A profound motivation to search out what is said in Isaiah came as a result of a post I had made on Facebook that addressed some of the religious ceremony having to … Continue reading
What do we religious folk always say? Don’t take the mark, you will go to hell because of it! It was not until recently that I heard someone read this verse with distinction; it was then that I understood that … Continue reading