Join 374 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- "The Story" Chapter 1, Genesis four, from Adam to Noah. Edit and repost.
- Against such, there is NO law. Galatians 5:22-23.
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- Does king David reign over the Millennium?
- Soul sleep and the transitional period. Where do we go when we die?
- Why was the beggar Lazarus in Abraham’s bosom?
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1 verse 5. What is the rebellion of Jacob? Is it not Samaria?
- The great harlot who sits on many waters. Revelation 17: 1 - 3.
- 42,882 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
“The Story” Chapter 1, Genesis four, from Adam to Noah. Edit and repost.
Gathering all the chief priests and elders he inquired about this king of the Jews. Matthew 2: 1-12.
Its power touches only the living. Romans 7:4.
Well then, come and see, and therefore the two disciples heard and followed. John 1:36-42.
He who baptizes with the Holy Spirit. John 1:32-35.
Tag Archives: robes
So they may have the right. Revelation 22:13, 14.
One of the points I tried to make when I wrote about Revelation 22:12 was that Jesus and the Father are one. Let me ask you a question, do you have to understand gravity to be impacted by it? The … Continue reading
Posted in Antichrist, bible study, death, End times, faced with death, God's character, Heaven, Israel, Jesus, judgment, judgment, Millennium, rapture, Revelation, Rule the nations, the nations, Thoughts, Thoughts on scripture, tree of life Tagged Alpha, beginning, Blessed, end, enter, first, Holy city, I am, into, last, Omega, Revelation 22:14, right, robes, tree of life, wash Leave a comment
Who are they, and where have they come from? Rev. 7:9-17
I touched on Revelation 7:9 in the last post, but because of a recent comment, in which the person told me, there will be NO Christians in the tribulation, I chose to pursue that turn in the road as it … Continue reading