Top Posts & Pages
- On the idea of judgment. 1Corinthians 6:2,3.
- Wearing out the saints
- The 144,000 - Revelation 14:1-5
- Problems with identifying the Roman Empire as the fourth kingdom.
- “We have no king but Caesar;” a chilling declaration.
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- Babylon the Great - the long version. Revelation 14 verse 8.
- God's steadfast love and compassion. Micah 7:18-20.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- 22,422 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
In the midst of a conversation, the statement was made, that the 144,000 get raptured. Sorry, I could not let it lie.
Tag Archives: Enoch
Growing up in church about the only thing we knew of Enoch was that he walked with God and was no more. Common sense tells you there is more; and, when we add in dimensions that include the probability of … Continue reading
In the last post, you were introduced to Enoch and how he came to walk this earth. It’s no great mystery, fathers have children and those children then have their own families. But, what that lineage does not show, nor … Continue reading
I have been looking at Enoch and attempting to write about him, and his surroundings, for weeks now. It has been nothing less than a struggle as the things I talk about here, are controversial (I know this because I … Continue reading
I was asked by a friend about the Book of Enoch that I was recently reading. I acquired it several months ago but have never taken the time to read the book. Having recently decided to pursue its contents, I … Continue reading
There was a time when my actions caused my world to collapse. That collapse drove me to my knees and toward God with a passion that I did not realize was in me. I read the Bible incessantly, and in … Continue reading
There is a song by Chris Sligh, off the Running Back to You album, titled, In a Moment. Lying here on the bed my mind began to wrap around those words, “In a moment” and it made me think of … Continue reading