Top Posts & Pages
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- Wearing out the saints
- Babylon the Great - the long version. Revelation 14 verse 8.
- Rahab - a character study. Part of the Dispelling myths series. Chapter one.
- An annoying level of religious legalism
- Do we find the book of life in the Old Testament?
- Does king David reign over the Millennium?
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1: 6-16. The end of chapter 1.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- The 144,000 - Revelation 14:1-5
- 25,592 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: creation
I was asked the question, “In Genesis chapter one, day and night are separated twice; On day one and again on day four.” What was the purpose of this? Why was it separated twice? On day one, we see this. … Continue reading
His invisible qualities—both his eternal power and his divine nature—have been clearly seen, because they can be understood from what he has made. Romans 1:20,21.
Although I ended on Romans 1:20 previously, that was several weeks ago, and we probably forgot what it says; besides that, it helps us understand verse 21 better. Romans 1:20-21 CJB For ever since the creation of the universe his … Continue reading
A writer for Prophecy in the News, by the name of Terri McInnis, posted an article on their website, entitled, Gap Theory Exposed. She immediately referenced a book she had “just begun to read,” by Dr. Henry Morris named The … Continue reading
This is another subject that came up among my friends one recent morning. In the world of sin, I have done more than my fair share. What do I mean? Considering that “sinning” is merely missing the mark, then yes, … Continue reading
I don’t know about you, but I have had some odd conversations about this very thing. The conversations sound a lot like this: So, when did time begin? You mean, God was just hanging out in space and decided to … Continue reading
Because “The Story”, encompasses many subjects quickly, it is difficult to focus a bible study with so many aspects involved in the course of 11 chapters. So, I will attempt to focus on one aspect, the love of God. Some … Continue reading