Top Posts & Pages
- Jesus had a thing for prostitutes.
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- Daniel chapter 10 commentary and notes for Bible study
- Micah 5:9-15. They will be like a lion among the animals in the forest.
- God's everlasting love. Romans 8:31-39.
- Daniel chapter 11 - The Kings of the South and the North. Verses 1-4.
- The Second Coming of Babylon. A critique of Mark Hitchcock's book.
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1 verse 5. What is the rebellion of Jacob? Is it not Samaria?
- 25,603 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: Noah
In the last post, you were introduced to Enoch and how he came to walk this earth. It’s no great mystery, fathers have children and those children then have their own families. But, what that lineage does not show, nor … Continue reading
I was asked by a friend about the Book of Enoch that I was recently reading. I acquired it several months ago but have never taken the time to read the book. Having recently decided to pursue its contents, I … Continue reading
There was a time when my actions caused my world to collapse. That collapse drove me to my knees and toward God with a passion that I did not realize was in me. I read the Bible incessantly, and in … Continue reading
Because “The Story”, encompasses many subjects quickly, it is difficult to focus a bible study with so many aspects involved in the course of 11 chapters. So, I will attempt to focus on one aspect, the love of God. Some … Continue reading
1 John 1:7 MKJV But if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin. Is there a way … Continue reading
One of the things you come to understand in reading Wild at Heart, by John Eldredge, is that you have a good heart. That is of course is contingent upon your relationship with Jesus Christ. (I have a tendency to … Continue reading
This is a response I posted to a new blogger, on another site I go to. I got on the computer this morning because I thought I had a plan, but all morning long I have run into people like … Continue reading