Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- Daniel chapter 10 commentary and notes for Bible study
- All the people of the land will bury them. Ezekiel 39:11-16
- Does king David reign over the Millennium?
- Questions and challenges: Revelation 20 and the Great White Throne.
- Micah 5:9-15. They will be like a lion among the animals in the forest.
- Matthew chapter 3. Still looking for the character of Jesus.
- Discernment and a piece of wisdom.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- 29,977 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: Noah
In the last post, you were introduced to Enoch and how he came to walk this earth. It’s no great mystery, fathers have children and those children then have their own families. But, what that lineage does not show, nor … Continue reading
I was asked by a friend about the Book of Enoch that I was recently reading. I acquired it several months ago but have never taken the time to read the book. Having recently decided to pursue its contents, I … Continue reading
There was a time when my actions caused my world to collapse. That collapse drove me to my knees and toward God with a passion that I did not realize was in me. I read the Bible incessantly, and in … Continue reading
Because “The Story”, encompasses many subjects quickly, it is difficult to focus a bible study with so many aspects involved in the course of 11 chapters. So, I will attempt to focus on one aspect, the love of God. Some … Continue reading
1 John 1:7 MKJV But if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin. Is there a way … Continue reading
One of the things you come to understand in reading Wild at Heart, by John Eldredge, is that you have a good heart. That is of course is contingent upon your relationship with Jesus Christ. (I have a tendency to … Continue reading
This is a response I posted to a new blogger, on another site I go to. I got on the computer this morning because I thought I had a plan, but all morning long I have run into people like … Continue reading