Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- Does king David reign over the Millennium?
- The Ten Virgins – A parable; A commentary.
- The dragon gave him his power and his throne
- The Abomination of Desolation. Matthew 24: 15-22. Part 6 of the series
- Ezekiel 38 and 39, a detailed look at the prophecy against Gog. Part 1
- 23,313 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
“He will speak out against the Most High and wear down the saints,” is this speaking of the Antichrist?
His invisible qualities—both his eternal power and his divine nature—have been clearly seen, because they can be understood from what he has made. Romans 1:20,21.
Tag Archives: hybrids
In the last post, you were introduced to Enoch and how he came to walk this earth. It’s no great mystery, fathers have children and those children then have their own families. But, what that lineage does not show, nor … Continue reading
I have been looking at Enoch and attempting to write about him, and his surroundings, for weeks now. It has been nothing less than a struggle as the things I talk about here, are controversial (I know this because I … Continue reading
I was asked by a friend about the Book of Enoch that I was recently reading. I acquired it several months ago but have never taken the time to read the book. Having recently decided to pursue its contents, I … Continue reading