Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- The Mouth that roared. Revelation 13:5-7
- What do we religious folk always say? Revelation 14:9
- It had two horns like a lamb. Revelation 13:11-18
- All the people of the land will bury them. Ezekiel 39:11-16
- A tenth of the city fell. Our journey through Revelation. Part 7
- God's steadfast love and compassion. Micah 7:18-20.
- 31,628 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: justice
I have heard this regrettable statement come from the mouths of Bible teachers, “the Holy Spirit will be lifted with the Church!” That concept is far from the truth, as you can see the Spirit of grace and unmerited favor still being poured out on the earth. Zechariah 12:10 and Revelation 1:7 both tell us that every eye will see Him, and shall mourn. Continue reading
Yes, people of Jacob, I will bring all of you together. I will bring together all those in Israel who are still living. I will put them together like sheep in the sheep pen, like a flock in its pasture. Then the place will be filled with the noise of many people. Continue reading
One of the primary tenets of a follower of Christ is hope. Hope works by faith and this hope is embedded in the fact that Jesus, a believable witness, told us that there is a life with the Father and that He would come back for His church. Continue reading
Since we covered verse one in the introduction to Zephaniah, we will only touch on it lightly. That word lightly makes me laugh because I rarely do anything lightly. Zephaniah 1:1 NET. This is the prophetic message that the LORD … Continue reading