Join 374 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- A massive earthquake, such as has never been seen. Rev 16:18 - 21
- It had two horns like a lamb. Revelation 13:11-18
- Revelation 6:17 MKJV for the great day of His wrath has come
- What is balance in a Christian life?
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- Those who keep the commandments of God. Revelation 14:9-12
- Someone worthy to open the seals. Revelation 6:1-2.
- The great harlot who sits on many waters. Revelation 17: 1 - 3.
- 40,127 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
This might seem like a bizarre question, but hardly anyone knows the answer. Is the last trumpet related to Armageddon?
Since finishing the study on Revelation, I had the notion to address rather common misconceptions and questions that I hear. The 144,000 is one of those misconceptions.
Tag Archives: justice
I have heard this regrettable statement come from the mouths of Bible teachers, “the Holy Spirit will be lifted with the Church!” That concept is far from the truth, as you can see the Spirit of grace and unmerited favor still being poured out on the earth. Zechariah 12:10 and Revelation 1:7 both tell us that every eye will see Him, and shall mourn. Continue reading
Yes, people of Jacob, I will bring all of you together. I will bring together all those in Israel who are still living. I will put them together like sheep in the sheep pen, like a flock in its pasture. Then the place will be filled with the noise of many people. Continue reading
One of the primary tenets of a follower of Christ is hope. Hope works by faith and this hope is embedded in the fact that Jesus, a believable witness, told us that there is a life with the Father and that He would come back for His church. Continue reading
Since we covered verse one in the introduction to Zephaniah, we will only touch on it lightly. That word lightly makes me laugh because I rarely do anything lightly. Zephaniah 1:1 NET. This is the prophetic message that the LORD … Continue reading