Top Posts & Pages
- For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus. Romans 8:1
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- Babylon the Great - the long version. Revelation 14 verse 8.
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1 verse 5. What is the rebellion of Jacob? Is it not Samaria?
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1: 6-16. The end of chapter 1.
- Rak Chazak Amats!
- Questions and challenges: Revelation 20 and the Great White Throne.
- 25,021 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: inheritance
Seeing as the Assyrians and Babylonians will soon take everyone captive or kill them, inheritance is somewhat of a moot point; unless there is that one person that remembers that God promised His people the land of Canaan. Continue reading
Micah had to deal with people like, King Ahab, who wanted the field of Naboth; a field which was profitable and happened to be next to the castle. Ordinary ploys at bartering did nothing to change the mind of Naboth, and so, Ahab’s wife, who had the power in her hands to take it, had Naboth killed. Continue reading