Top Posts & Pages
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- My people behave like an enemy. Micah 2:8-12.
- Wearing out the saints
- No one is like this beast! No one can fight against it. Revelation 13:4
- The Lord will restore Israel. Ezekiel 39:25-29.
- Problems with identifying the Roman Empire as the fourth kingdom.
- Babylon the Great - the long version. Revelation 14 verse 8.
- They covet ... houses, and take them away. A look at Micah 2:1-4
- You won't have anyone left! Micah 2:5-7
- Why was the beggar Lazarus in Abraham’s bosom?
- 20,838 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: rebellion
the same sons that we just witnessed, deceiving the Hivites, slaughtering all the males, taking all the females captive, and looting all that they possessed. Is it possible, that as representatives of God on this earth, that they just misrepresented God? Continue reading
Babylon the Great – What are we really talking about? Of the imagery we find in scripture Babylon is another that gives people grief. If we try to define the Babylon we see in Revelation we have to ask, what … Continue reading
A word study on the phrase “the day of the Lord” landed me here in 2Peter. 2 Peter 2:9-10 AMP Now if [all these things are true, then be sure] the Lord knows how to rescue the godly out of … Continue reading
Somewhat based upon Pastor Chuck’s blog. Luke 21:6,7 As to these things which ye are beholding, days are coming in which there shall not be left stone upon stone which shall not be thrown down. And they asked him saying, … Continue reading