Top Posts & Pages
- Micah 5:2. The LORD will choose one of your people to rule.
- This calls for wisdom. Revelation 13:16-18
- Babylon the Great - the long version. Revelation 14 verse 8.
- “We have no king but Caesar;” a chilling declaration.
- An essay from Hebroots.com entitled: No Man knows the Day or the Hour.
- A look at the book of Micah, an overview.
- Wearing out the saints
- The Lord will restore Israel. Ezekiel 39:25-29.
- 21,568 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Micah 4: 4,5. Each of them will sit under his vine And under his fig tree, With no one to make them afraid
Tag Archives: rebellion
One of the primary tenets of a follower of Christ is hope. Hope works by faith and this hope is embedded in the fact that Jesus, a believable witness, told us that there is a life with the Father and that He would come back for His church. Continue reading
the same sons that we just witnessed, deceiving the Hivites, slaughtering all the males, taking all the females captive, and looting all that they possessed. Is it possible, that as representatives of God on this earth, that they just misrepresented God? Continue reading
Babylon the Great – What are we really talking about? Of the imagery we find in scripture Babylon is another that gives people grief. If we try to define the Babylon we see in Revelation we have to ask, what … Continue reading
A word study on the phrase “the day of the Lord” landed me here in 2Peter. 2 Peter 2:9-10 AMP Now if [all these things are true, then be sure] the Lord knows how to rescue the godly out of … Continue reading
Somewhat based upon Pastor Chuck’s blog. Luke 21:6,7 As to these things which ye are beholding, days are coming in which there shall not be left stone upon stone which shall not be thrown down. And they asked him saying, … Continue reading