Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints
- The longing of my heart and prayer to God. Chapter one. Romans 10:1-13.
- Breakfast with the guys
- I have had to rethink my position.
- Babylon the Great - the long version. Revelation 14 verse 8.
- Daniel chapter 10 commentary and notes for Bible study
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1 verse 5. What is the rebellion of Jacob? Is it not Samaria?
- 25,833 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: Jezebel
Micah had to deal with people like, King Ahab, who wanted the field of Naboth; a field which was profitable and happened to be next to the castle. Ordinary ploys at bartering did nothing to change the mind of Naboth, and so, Ahab’s wife, who had the power in her hands to take it, had Naboth killed. Continue reading