Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- “God rescued them, and then gave them the law.” Pastor Jeff Vines, Chapter 5 of The Story.
- Does king David reign over the Millennium?
- Daniel chapter 9, the seventy weeks of years.
- Daniel chapter 10 commentary and notes for Bible study
- The Lord will restore Israel. Ezekiel 39:25-29.
- 25,245 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: Jezebel
Micah had to deal with people like, King Ahab, who wanted the field of Naboth; a field which was profitable and happened to be next to the castle. Ordinary ploys at bartering did nothing to change the mind of Naboth, and so, Ahab’s wife, who had the power in her hands to take it, had Naboth killed. Continue reading