Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- Does king David reign over the Millennium?
- The Ten Virgins – A parable; A commentary.
- The dragon gave him his power and his throne
- The Abomination of Desolation. Matthew 24: 15-22. Part 6 of the series
- Ezekiel 38 and 39, a detailed look at the prophecy against Gog. Part 1
- 23,313 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
“He will speak out against the Most High and wear down the saints,” is this speaking of the Antichrist?
His invisible qualities—both his eternal power and his divine nature—have been clearly seen, because they can be understood from what he has made. Romans 1:20,21.
Tag Archives: parables
I find I can’t give you a definitive answer as to where Judas Iscariot is, however, I think what I have given you is enough to show that we serve a merciful God and that not everything is so black and white that you can exclaim that Judas is in hell. Continue reading
Monday morning Bible Study, which I typically abbreviate as Monday Morning BS, opened with Matthew 24:42. Ignoring the context and theme of chapter 24, the leader, in typical fashion, spun this to validate the direction he wanted to take and … Continue reading
The imagery of the Great White throne comes specifically from Revelation 20. However, we also find this same throne of judgment, alternately described, in the parable we find in Matthew 25; this is the parable of the sheep and the … Continue reading