Top Posts & Pages
- The Abomination of Desolation. Matthew 24: 15-22. Part 6 of the series
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- Wearing out the saints
- The way that is blameless
- Rak Chazak Amats!
- Why was the beggar Lazarus in Abraham’s bosom?
- Daniel chapter 10 commentary and notes for Bible study
- It had two horns like a lamb. Revelation 13:11-18
- The Ten Virgins – A parable; A commentary.
- Does king David reign over the Millennium?
- 26,468 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: parables
I find I can’t give you a definitive answer as to where Judas Iscariot is, however, I think what I have given you is enough to show that we serve a merciful God and that not everything is so black and white that you can exclaim that Judas is in hell. Continue reading
Monday morning Bible Study, which I typically abbreviate as Monday Morning BS, opened with Matthew 24:42. Ignoring the context and theme of chapter 24, the leader, in typical fashion, spun this to validate the direction he wanted to take and … Continue reading
The imagery of the Great White throne comes specifically from Revelation 20. However, we also find this same throne of judgment, alternately described, in the parable we find in Matthew 25; this is the parable of the sheep and the … Continue reading