Top Posts & Pages
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- Wearing out the saints
- Death in Adam, Life in Christ. Romans 5:12-21
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1: 6-16. The end of chapter 1.
- “We have no king but Caesar;” a chilling declaration.
- Discernment and a piece of wisdom.
- Nebuchadnezzar's dream. Daniel chapter 2
- The Lord will restore Israel. Ezekiel 39:25-29.
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1 verse 5. What is the rebellion of Jacob? Is it not Samaria?
- 24,440 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: God the Father
My initial thoughts and feeling on these next few verses trouble me. Micah 4:6-7 CJB “When that day comes,” says Adonai, “I will assemble the lame and gather those who were dispersed, along with those I afflicted. (7) I will … Continue reading
A short trek through Isaiah – Chapter 11 This is not very interactive, as I am doing this out of my own personal interest. Having been challenged recently about what many assume is the probability that Isaiah was quoting a mythological … Continue reading
Do a word search in the Revelation and you will find that the word wrath first appears in chapter 6. Why would that be important? Because of statements like this: Revelation 4:1 NASB After these things I looked, and behold, … Continue reading
Bible study this morning touched briefly on the subject of eternal security. The man who leads bible study asked, how many of you believe in eternal security. Here is my take on this – if you do not stand for … Continue reading
I was asked, “are we going up into heaven, or is heaven coming down to earth, and just where is heaven supposed to be if the earth is destroyed?” They seem like foolish questions that really have no importance to … Continue reading
Having once again blessed them with a declaration of peace and telling them, “I also send you” he gives them the greatest gift of all, the Holy Spirit. John 20:22 NASB And when He had said this, He breathed on … Continue reading