Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints
- The head that was mortally wounded is alive again. Revelation 13:3-4
- Daniel chapter 9, the seventy weeks of years.
- My notes as I prepared to teach on the Discipline of Fasting by Richard Foster.
- Saul, the witch of Endor, and one very angry prophet. 1 Samuel 28.
- “God rescued them, and then gave them the law.” Pastor Jeff Vines, Chapter 5 of The Story.
- Gabriel Brings an Answer, but to what? Daniel chapter 9 part two.
- 23,104 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
His invisible qualities—both his eternal power and his divine nature—have been clearly seen, because they can be understood from what he has made. Romans 1:20,21.
This is a brief step aside from my study on Romans to look, once again, at the Peretti book, Piercing the Darkness.
Tag Archives: Apostle Peter
I find I can’t give you a definitive answer as to where Judas Iscariot is, however, I think what I have given you is enough to show that we serve a merciful God and that not everything is so black and white that you can exclaim that Judas is in hell. Continue reading
In Galatians 2:14 we see Paul, recapping his aggressive challenge of Peter’s actions; over an event that may have happened 18 years prior. But when I saw that they were not behaving consistently with the truth of the gospel, I … Continue reading
When those of us who did not go Seminary, read the Bible, we tend to glaze over passages like the one we see here in Galatians 2:11. I think we do that because there are aspects of it that make … Continue reading
“Only he who now restrains it will do so until he is out of the way.” The question was asked, is the Holy Spirit still involved in the earth after the rapture. 2 Thessalonians 2:7-8 ESV (7) For the mystery … Continue reading