Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- Who is the elect and can they be deceived? Matthew 24:24.
- The Lord will restore Israel. Ezekiel 39:25-29.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- One of his heads seemed to have a deadly wound. Revelation 13:3
- It had two horns like a lamb. Revelation 13:11-18
- Does king David reign over the Millennium?
- Paul, the minister to the Gentiles. Romans 15:14-21.
- 38,202 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Evidence of the Holy City coming down at the beginning of the millennium is scattered and, in a sense, hidden. Revelation 21:9-11.
Tag Archives: Emotion
On Sunday, February 10 of 2019, my mother went home to be with Jesus. Only a few days have passed since she died and I find myself talking about her death with a smile on my face. How can I … Continue reading
If you have followed me for any time then you know that two years ago I humbled myself and placed myself in Celebrate Recovery. I did this because I had allowed myself to become consistently enraged. Sadly, this was not … Continue reading