Top Posts & Pages
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- Wearing out the saints
- The head that was mortally wounded is alive again. Revelation 13:3-4
- Problems with identifying the Roman Empire as the fourth kingdom.
- Why was the beggar Lazarus in Abraham’s bosom?
- One of his heads seemed to have a deadly wound. Revelation 13:3
- 22,446 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
In the midst of a conversation, the statement was made, that the 144,000 get raptured. Sorry, I could not let it lie.
Tag Archives: Nebuchadnezzar
When you are doing your Bible study, there are a vast number of options you can use, such as Bible translations. All of them have issues, and all of them are translations or transliterations – as most of the time, … Continue reading
As the self-appointed pastor of the hamburger stand was losing his voice I was asked to step up and lead the Bible study. My friends and I had been through two years of tedium as the leader of the Monday morning … Continue reading
Of the imagery we find in scripture Babylon is another that gives people grief. If we try to define the Babylon we see in Revelation we have to ask, what is it and what are the implications for us? Another … Continue reading