Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints
- Rahab - a character study. Part of the Dispelling myths series. Chapter one.
- Dispelling some Myths - Jonah. Chapter three.
- “God rescued them, and then gave them the law.” Pastor Jeff Vines, Chapter 5 of The Story.
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- Problems with identifying the Roman Empire as the fourth kingdom.
- Doctrines of Demons, false teachers, and other foolishness. Revelation 3:9
- 20,480 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: Nebuchadnezzar
As the self-appointed pastor of the hamburger stand was losing his voice I was asked to step up and lead the Bible study. My friends and I had been through two years of tedium as the leader of the Monday morning … Continue reading
Of the imagery we find in scripture Babylon is another that gives people grief. If we try to define the Babylon we see in Revelation we have to ask, what is it and what are the implications for us? Another … Continue reading