Top Posts & Pages
- Live in such a way ... Romans 14:13-23.
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- Wearing out the saints
- Rak Chazak Amats!
- It had two horns like a lamb. Revelation 13:11-18
- Why was the beggar Lazarus in Abraham’s bosom?
- The Lord will restore Israel. Ezekiel 39:25-29.
- The Ten Virgins – A parable; A commentary.
- Does king David reign over the Millennium?
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1 verse 5. What is the rebellion of Jacob? Is it not Samaria?
- 26,512 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: firstfruits
This statement, “after the 144,000 are slain,” prompted me to look intently, once again, at the scriptures surrounding our introduction to these young men, and what appears to be their demise. We are introduced to the 144,000 in Revelation 7, where we are told what tribes they come from, and that they are sealed. This sealing, which we see in Revelation 7:3, tells us that they are sealed to protect them from the “hurt,” which is about to come upon the earth. This hurt is directed at the earth, the sea, and the trees. The problem is that we assume that this grants them immunity from harm and death throughout the time of wrath; as we will see, it does not. Continue reading