Join 374 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- The Lord knows how to deliver the Godly.
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- Once again he'll choose Israel. A short course in Isaiah. Chapter 14:1
- Locusts came out of the pit and stung like scorpions. Rev 9:1-6.
- Who is the elect and can they be deceived? Matthew 24:24.
- Death in Adam, Life in Christ. Romans 5:12-21
- Part two on my review of Robert Breaker's message, Can you see in 2020?
- He will judge everyone according to what they have done. Romans 2:1-11
- Revelation 12 verses 7 through 10. Satan thrown down to earth.
- Against such, there is NO law. Galatians 5:22-23.
- 40,076 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
This might seem like a bizarre question, but hardly anyone knows the answer. Is the last trumpet related to Armageddon?
Since finishing the study on Revelation, I had the notion to address rather common misconceptions and questions that I hear. The 144,000 is one of those misconceptions.
Tag Archives: seven years of wrath
This statement, “after the 144,000 are slain,” prompted me to look intently, once again, at the scriptures surrounding our introduction to these young men, and what appears to be their demise. We are introduced to the 144,000 in Revelation 7, where we are told what tribes they come from, and that they are sealed. This sealing, which we see in Revelation 7:3, tells us that they are sealed to protect them from the “hurt,” which is about to come upon the earth. This hurt is directed at the earth, the sea, and the trees. The problem is that we assume that this grants them immunity from harm and death throughout the time of wrath; as we will see, it does not. Continue reading
Seals, trumpets, and bowls. An attempt to understand what is about to happen as God’s wrath gets poured out.
I meant to make a chronological outline to describe the judgments of God that begin in Revelation 6. This is what you get. I am one of those people who always wanted to understand end times events (Eschatology), but the … Continue reading