Top Posts & Pages
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- "a god whom his fathers did not know" Daniel 11:34-45 , a commentary.
- The Ten Virgins – A parable; A commentary.
- Watch "LIVE: Happening Now with Don Stewart" on YouTube
- Where Do We Go When We Die?
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- Life tends to get real ugly.
- Daniel chapter 10 commentary and notes for Bible study
- Paul's plan to visit the church in Rome. Romans 15:22-33
- 28,291 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
The Coming Antichrist and the Rapture of the church. Chapter 3, the last in this series. 2 Thessalonians 2:1-10.
Tag Archives: End time
This statement, “after the 144,000 are slain,” prompted me to look intently, once again, at the scriptures surrounding our introduction to these young men, and what appears to be their demise. We are introduced to the 144,000 in Revelation 7, where we are told what tribes they come from, and that they are sealed. This sealing, which we see in Revelation 7:3, tells us that they are sealed to protect them from the “hurt,” which is about to come upon the earth. This hurt is directed at the earth, the sea, and the trees. The problem is that we assume that this grants them immunity from harm and death throughout the time of wrath; as we will see, it does not. Continue reading
This is the area that has no direct correlation with History. It is also the darkest waters as most assign things like worshipping, “a god whom his fathers did not know,” to the most unusual of theories. If I consider … Continue reading
If you read my blogs then you know that much of what I write is what I grapple with. Here goes another one. Let’s assume a scenario; I just happen to think (based upon what I see in scripture) this … Continue reading