Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints
- Ezekiel 38 and 39, a detailed look at the prophecy against Gog. Part 1
- The Ten Virgins – A parable; A commentary.
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- I am against you O Gog. Ezekiel 39 verses 1 through 6
- The Second Coming of Babylon. A critique of Mark Hitchcock's book.
- Does king David reign over the Millennium?
- 24,116 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
I was asked, how do you study; that and, would you lead us in a Bible study. So, here is an introduction and overview of the first four chapters of Romans.
Tag Archives: Gap theory
I was asked the question, “In Genesis chapter one, day and night are separated twice; On day one and again on day four.” What was the purpose of this? Why was it separated twice? On day one, we see this. … Continue reading