Join 374 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- A third of the waters became wormwood. Revelation 8:10, 11.
- The woman drunk with the blood of saints. Revelation 17:6,7.
- Galatians 2:1-5, Paul's acceptance?
- Against such, there is NO law. Galatians 5:22-23.
- The number of the armies of the horsemen was two hundred million. Rev 9.
- It had two horns like a lamb. Revelation 13:11-18
- I am against you O Gog. Ezekiel 39 verses 1 through 6
- Who is the elect and can they be deceived? Matthew 24:24.
- Everyone who loves and practices lying. Revelation 22:15.
- 38,886 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: virgins
This statement, “after the 144,000 are slain,” prompted me to look intently, once again, at the scriptures surrounding our introduction to these young men, and what appears to be their demise. We are introduced to the 144,000 in Revelation 7, where we are told what tribes they come from, and that they are sealed. This sealing, which we see in Revelation 7:3, tells us that they are sealed to protect them from the “hurt,” which is about to come upon the earth. This hurt is directed at the earth, the sea, and the trees. The problem is that we assume that this grants them immunity from harm and death throughout the time of wrath; as we will see, it does not. Continue reading