Join 374 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- The Lord knows how to deliver the Godly.
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- Once again he'll choose Israel. A short course in Isaiah. Chapter 14:1
- Locusts came out of the pit and stung like scorpions. Rev 9:1-6.
- Who is the elect and can they be deceived? Matthew 24:24.
- Death in Adam, Life in Christ. Romans 5:12-21
- Part two on my review of Robert Breaker's message, Can you see in 2020?
- He will judge everyone according to what they have done. Romans 2:1-11
- Revelation 12 verses 7 through 10. Satan thrown down to earth.
- Against such, there is NO law. Galatians 5:22-23.
- 40,075 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
This might seem like a bizarre question, but hardly anyone knows the answer. Is the last trumpet related to Armageddon?
Since finishing the study on Revelation, I had the notion to address rather common misconceptions and questions that I hear. The 144,000 is one of those misconceptions.
Tag Archives: hidden wisdom
The Mystery of Godliness This is the caption that most translations use, but why, as it only seems to confuse most Christians. Is Godliness a mystery? Well, first, you have to answer the question, what is a mystery? Webster’s dictionary … Continue reading