Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- A Warning to the Rich. James 5:1-8
- The Ten Virgins – A parable; A commentary.
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- Judas, is he lost forever?
- Excerpts from "A Coming Mandatory Vaccine Biometric Chip? by Danny Jones." April 30th of 2020.
- Questions and challenges: Revelation 20 and the Great White Throne.
- An annoying level of religious legalism
- Watch "LIVE: Happening Now with Don Stewart" on YouTube
- 28,420 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
The Coming Antichrist and the Rapture of the church. Chapter 3, the last in this series. 2 Thessalonians 2:1-10.
Tag Archives: Genesis 1
I was asked the question, “In Genesis chapter one, day and night are separated twice; On day one and again on day four.” What was the purpose of this? Why was it separated twice? On day one, we see this. … Continue reading