Top Posts & Pages
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- Wearing out the saints
- Problems with identifying the Roman Empire as the fourth kingdom.
- A study on Matthew 25. Chapter one - He who reigns in His glory.
- The Abomination of Desolation. Matthew 24: 15-22. Part 6 of the series
- "for with them the wrath of God is finished." Revelation 15:1
- Nebuchadnezzar's dream. Daniel chapter 2
- Thoughts on 2 Thessalonians 2:3, part two.
- 23,292 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
“He will speak out against the Most High and wear down the saints,” is this speaking of the Antichrist?
His invisible qualities—both his eternal power and his divine nature—have been clearly seen, because they can be understood from what he has made. Romans 1:20,21.
Tag Archives: strongholds
This is the area that has no direct correlation with History. It is also the darkest waters as most assign things like worshipping, “a god whom his fathers did not know,” to the most unusual of theories. If I consider … Continue reading
Strongholds: Those things that entrap us, constantly make us uneasy and keep popping up. 2 Corinthians 10:3-4 MKJV For though walking about in the flesh, we do not war according to flesh. (4) For the weapons of our warfare are … Continue reading
This may seem a little off base, but given the opportunity to teach soon, I asked a friend if he had any ideas. He thought for a second and said, what about Strongholds, those are the things that I need … Continue reading