Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- Who is the elect and can they be deceived? Matthew 24:24.
- The Lord will restore Israel. Ezekiel 39:25-29.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- One of his heads seemed to have a deadly wound. Revelation 13:3
- It had two horns like a lamb. Revelation 13:11-18
- Does king David reign over the Millennium?
- Paul, the minister to the Gentiles. Romans 15:14-21.
- 38,202 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Evidence of the Holy City coming down at the beginning of the millennium is scattered and, in a sense, hidden. Revelation 21:9-11.
Tag Archives: left
This topic comes up every so often, in different forms, and has to do with that moment when Jesus, from the cross, said: “My God, My God, why have You forsaken me?” The explanations I have heard are varied, but … Continue reading
Just scan through some of the Presidential orders listed. The question has been asked, repeatedly, where is America in end times? Islam does not have to be the global threat, beheading Christians, America is willing to take that role. When … Continue reading