Join 374 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- "The Story" Chapter 1, Genesis four, from Adam to Noah. Edit and repost.
- Against such, there is NO law. Galatians 5:22-23.
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- Does king David reign over the Millennium?
- Soul sleep and the transitional period. Where do we go when we die?
- Why was the beggar Lazarus in Abraham’s bosom?
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1 verse 5. What is the rebellion of Jacob? Is it not Samaria?
- The great harlot who sits on many waters. Revelation 17: 1 - 3.
- 42,882 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
“The Story” Chapter 1, Genesis four, from Adam to Noah. Edit and repost.
Gathering all the chief priests and elders he inquired about this king of the Jews. Matthew 2: 1-12.
Its power touches only the living. Romans 7:4.
Well then, come and see, and therefore the two disciples heard and followed. John 1:36-42.
He who baptizes with the Holy Spirit. John 1:32-35.
Tag Archives: wounded
And, I saw one of his heads as if it had been slain. Revelation 13:3,4.
Posted on 09/07/2021 by remso
Recently, while talking to the son-in-law, he asks me, how do the events going on around us tie into the church’s being caught up and the antichrist entering upon the scene. He has his own ideas, but he does NOT read a … Continue reading →
Posted in Antichrist, Assyrians, bible study, End times, Ezekiel 38, gentiles, God's character, invasion, Islam, Israel, judgment, Magog, New World Order, Our being caught up, Prophetic, rapture, Revelation, ten horns and seven heads, the nations, they did not love their life, Thoughts, wrath. | Tagged as if, authority, Bible, deadly, death, dragon, end times, followed after, God, heads, healed, last days, marveled, prophecy, Revelation 13:3-4, the beast, the whole earth, wondered, worshiped, wound, wounded | 1 Comment