Top Posts & Pages
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- “We have no king but Caesar;” a chilling declaration.
- The head that was mortally wounded is alive again. Revelation 13:3-4
- Now war arose in heaven.
- End times wars of the Bible. Part two.
- Commentary and thoughts on Revelation 2:20
- The Ten Virgins – A parable; A commentary.
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1: 6-16. The end of chapter 1.
- 30,687 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: White Throne judgment
“the nations will be gathered before Him;..” The morning bible study, at least for a few minutes, was focused on Matthew 25. This is the same section of scripture I have looked at for several weeks now. Out of this … Continue reading
When you read Matthew 24 and 25, do you ever find yourself asking, what is the context of Jesus answer to the disciples and the extensive response that carries on for two chapters? If you want to understand you have … Continue reading
I have something I need to talk about. Hopefully, I can keep it short. This has more to do with a question I have been asked repeatedly. I try to answer the question, but, because of tradition, bad teaching, or … Continue reading
The imagery of the Great White throne comes specifically from Revelation 20. However, we also find this same throne of judgment, alternately described, in the parable we find in Matthew 25; this is the parable of the sheep and the … Continue reading
I want to talk about a parable that has been on my mind. The reasons why will become clear. I am using Eugene Peterson’s Message for the parable, not because I am thrilled with it but it is broken down … Continue reading