Top Posts & Pages
- The Bema seat of Christ; what is it? - 2 Corinthians 5:10
- It was Jesus that said it, so don't blame me.
- Why was the beggar Lazarus in Abraham’s bosom?
- Are there female angels? A brief interlude from the Daniel commentaries.
- This opening line is one that gives me grief. Galatians 3:1-3
- A discussion about the marriage supper of the Lamb.
- 17,309 hits
It looks like the WordPress site URL is incorrectly configured. Please check it in your widget settings.
Tag Archives: Paul the Apostle
A study on Galatians, chapter 1:1. Now the truth, I have to ask myself? Am I doing this for me, or for some vindictive pastor who can see no good in me?
To a people who may have realized they were entrapped by man’s laws, this message of grace and mercy was a Godsend. If you heard Paul’s words and allowed them to change you, how could you, or would you go back to the bondage that man and his hierarchy bring? Continue reading
The Apostle John is trying to convey who this Jesus was, not that they did not know for he was writing to believers – Jewish believers, converts. These converts, especially on John’s part, were not asked to leave the richness … Continue reading
My pastor gave us the heads up that he would be teaching on prophecy recently; that day has come and gone, but the ripple effect has continued for several weeks. The subject was, “Where is the United States in Bible … Continue reading
I am not a college trained theologian, I just use my brain, what I have left of it, and I think. As a friend said recently, “I am a Berean.” I guess that might imply that he is also from … Continue reading