Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints
- What do you say about yourself? John 1:21-23
- Gabriel Brings an Answer, but to what? Daniel chapter 9 part two.
- Gifts of Grace, Romans 12:3-8.
- “We have no king but Caesar;” a chilling declaration.
- Problems with identifying the Roman Empire as the fourth kingdom.
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- When is Jesus coming back?
- It had two horns like a lamb. Revelation 13:11-18
- Daniel chapter 10 commentary and notes for Bible study
- 26,407 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: Gentile
I don’t know about you, but I have had some odd conversations about this very thing. The conversations sound a lot like this: So, when did time begin? You mean, God was just hanging out in space and decided to … Continue reading
Attempting to understand Matthew 25:31-46. Chapter three continues to look at the nations and the sheep.
It is evident to me that some of my greatest impacts have come from exposing my frailties and successes in recovery. We all have things that push our limits, and false teachers are one of mine. I subject myself to some … Continue reading
Then I saw another beast rising out of the earth. It had two horns like a lamb and it spoke like a dragon. This aspect is another that gives people grief. Some information that might help you understand. The Apostle … Continue reading
This title is fairly close to what one of the guys said, as he ranted on how no one can understand the book of Revelation. This particular guy acts like a baby and I am quite certain he would have … Continue reading
Recently I sat through a “teaching” on Revelation 11, and everything pastor spoke about was a type or symbol of something else, primarily the Church. He even defined the two witnesses as the church and told us how their death … Continue reading
This was originally written in 2012, but suddenly it has become so relevant again. If you have followed me @ omharris.com, then you can find this post under the same name. I have edited it somewhat. God Bless. I do … Continue reading