Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- A short course in Isaiah, chapter 14 verse 3-23. A taunt against the king of Babylon.
- The head that was mortally wounded is alive again. Revelation 13:3-4
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1 verse 5. What is the rebellion of Jacob? Is it not Samaria?
- Jonah - Dispelling some myths. Chapter one.
- And a mouth was given to him. Revelation 13:5-10.
- Paul, the minister to the Gentiles. Romans 15:14-21.
- 34,048 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: mark of the beast
If you have not had this “life-saving” vaccine injected into your body, I would like you to consider a few things.
I recently began, over a two-week period, to do what I know most will NOT do, and that is to research what this vaccine is intended to do and is it safe. What I came up with is a nine-page … Continue reading
What do we religious folk always say? Don’t take the mark, you will go to hell because of it! It was not until recently that I heard someone read this verse with distinction; it was then that I understood that … Continue reading
I have felt led to say something for several weeks now, so here goes. Father, I ask, in the name of your Son Jesus Christ, that these words find their way into the hands of those that you have intended, … Continue reading