Top Posts & Pages
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- Faith without works is dead. James 2:14-26.
- The Bema seat of Christ; what is it? - 2 Corinthians 5:10
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- “God rescued them, and then gave them the law.” Pastor Jeff Vines, Chapter 5 of The Story.
- Paul tells us why Romans 8:1 works. Romans 8:2-4.
- Taming the tongue. James 3: 1-13.
- 27,655 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: Messianic Jews
A study on Galatians, chapter 1:1. Now the truth, I have to ask myself? Am I doing this for me, or for some vindictive pastor who can see no good in me?
To a people who may have realized they were entrapped by man’s laws, this message of grace and mercy was a Godsend. If you heard Paul’s words and allowed them to change you, how could you, or would you go back to the bondage that man and his hierarchy bring? Continue reading