Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- So that you will know how to conduct yourselves. 1 Timothy 3:14-16
- Babylon the Great - the long version. Revelation 14 verse 8.
- This guy forces the whole earth to bow. Revelation 13:12
- He hasn't much time, and he knows it.
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1 verse 5. What is the rebellion of Jacob? Is it not Samaria?
- Micah 6:9, the armies of destruction are coming.
- 29,628 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: Authorized King James Version
1 John 1:7 MKJV But if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin. The contemporary English version … Continue reading →
I attend a men’s bible study and we have been going through the book of John. Currently we are in John chapter 8. It is all so rich and worthy of thought, we never do it justice. I suppose that … Continue reading →
Yes, I tried a different look to appease one of my critics. Things to come – Having made a brief outline of things to come, I stated, “After what seems like days of panic there will be three and one … Continue reading →
Stephen, a man full of faith and of the Holy Ghost – A brief study in the seventh chapter of Acts. False accusations have been brought against Stephen and now we find him before the high council of the Jews. … Continue reading →
I cannot seem to help it. I get so involved in passages of scripture or an intended study that I lose contact with the outside world. That is not necessarily a bad thing as most of world offers me nothing. … Continue reading →