Top Posts & Pages
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- Babylon the Great - the long version. Revelation 14 verse 8.
- Problems with identifying the Roman Empire as the fourth kingdom.
- The head that was mortally wounded is alive again. Revelation 13:3-4
- A study on Matthew 25. Chapter one - He who reigns in His glory.
- The dragon gave him his power and his throne
- Wearing out the saints
- What does pleading the blood mean? Subtitle: Why we don't do this anymore.
- The 144,000 - Revelation 14:1-5
- 18,781 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: Authorized King James Version
1 John 1:7 MKJV But if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin. The contemporary English version … Continue reading →
I attend a men’s bible study and we have been going through the book of John. Currently we are in John chapter 8. It is all so rich and worthy of thought, we never do it justice. I suppose that … Continue reading →
Yes, I tried a different look to appease one of my critics. Things to come – Having made a brief outline of things to come, I stated, “After what seems like days of panic there will be three and one … Continue reading →
Stephen, a man full of faith and of the Holy Ghost – A brief study in the seventh chapter of Acts. False accusations have been brought against Stephen and now we find him before the high council of the Jews. … Continue reading →
I cannot seem to help it. I get so involved in passages of scripture or an intended study that I lose contact with the outside world. That is not necessarily a bad thing as most of world offers me nothing. … Continue reading →