Top Posts & Pages
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- Babylon the Great - the long version. Revelation 14 verse 8.
- The Lord knows how to deliver the Godly.
- about eating food sacrificed to idols
- Wearing out the saints
- "for with them the wrath of God is finished." Revelation 15:1
- Rahab - a character study. Part of the Dispelling myths series. Chapter one.
- Ezekiel 38 and 39, a detailed look at the prophecy against Gog. Part 1
- 24,421 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: The Seals
In attempting to understand God’s wrath I did an in-depth study on the seals, trumpets, and bowl judgments. Part one – the seals and the brief interlude.
Right off the bat, I have to warn you, this study is eight pages long. I am used to reading my own work, and I can fly through it, and it makes sense to me, but I work very hard … Continue reading
Seals, trumpets, and bowls. An attempt to understand what is about to happen as God’s wrath gets poured out.
I meant to make a chronological outline to describe the judgments of God that begin in Revelation 6. This is what you get. I am one of those people who always wanted to understand end times events (Eschatology), but the … Continue reading
The third seal is open – Revelation 6:5 The rider on the black horse holds a pair of scales in his hand. Revelation 6:6 ERV Then I heard something that sounded like a voice. The voice came from where the … Continue reading