Top Posts & Pages
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- The Mouth that roared. Revelation 13:5-7
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- The Abomination of Desolation. Matthew 24: 15-22. Part 6 of the series
- The Ten Virgins – A parable; A commentary.
- Daniel chapter 10 commentary and notes for Bible study
- All the people of the land will bury them. Ezekiel 39:11-16
- Daniel chapter 11 - The Kings of the South and the North. Verses 1-4.
- The Second Coming of Babylon. A critique of Mark Hitchcock's book.
- Does king David reign over the Millennium?
- 26,326 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: Muslims
In attempting to understand God’s wrath I did an in-depth study on the seals, trumpets, and bowl judgments. Part one – the seals and the brief interlude.
Right off the bat, I have to warn you, this study is eight pages long. I am used to reading my own work, and I can fly through it, and it makes sense to me, but I work very hard … Continue reading
Seals, trumpets, and bowls. An attempt to understand what is about to happen as God’s wrath gets poured out.
I meant to make a chronological outline to describe the judgments of God that begin in Revelation 6. This is what you get. I am one of those people who always wanted to understand end times events (Eschatology), but the … Continue reading
I know I touched on this passage as I was finishing up Micah 3, and I apologize if it seems redundant. I referenced it in that post because it fit, but I could not convey the aggravation I feel as … Continue reading
I primarily use the NASB, but occasionally I find it deficient; I will insert other translations if they can clarify the context. Those translations will be duly noted. Chapter one was an appropriate greeting, but chapter two stands alone and … Continue reading