Top Posts & Pages
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- Babylon the Great - the long version. Revelation 14 verse 8.
- Problems with identifying the Roman Empire as the fourth kingdom.
- The head that was mortally wounded is alive again. Revelation 13:3-4
- A study on Matthew 25. Chapter one - He who reigns in His glory.
- The dragon gave him his power and his throne
- Wearing out the saints
- What does pleading the blood mean? Subtitle: Why we don't do this anymore.
- The 144,000 - Revelation 14:1-5
- 18,781 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: the beast
Not that long ago I got set up for a trap by my pastor. I was taken to lunch under the premise of talking about a study I was to lead, but, his plan had everything to do with challenging … Continue reading
One of the questions we all seem to want an answer to is, who is this great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads? Since we know that Ezekiel 28 addresses him as … Continue reading
I have something I need to talk about. Hopefully, I can keep it short. This has more to do with a question I have been asked repeatedly. I try to answer the question, but, because of tradition, bad teaching, or … Continue reading
The Apostle John described what he saw – good news mixed with bad; bad only in the regard that those on the earth at this time will have to endure more tortuous wrath. Question: What do you believe? If you … Continue reading
If you read my last post, you are aware that I defined this head with the mortal wound. I have to assume that most people merely stumble upon my posts, so I will define it once again. One of its … Continue reading