Top Posts & Pages
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- “We have no king but Caesar;” a chilling declaration.
- The head that was mortally wounded is alive again. Revelation 13:3-4
- Commentary and thoughts on Revelation 2:20
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1: 6-16. The end of chapter 1.
- God's everlasting love. Romans 8:31-39.
- 30,680 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: relationships
I love the story surrounding Issac and Rebekah. If I had been Abraham I would have wanted the best for my “only son” too. The father of faith, Abraham, will not have his son marry one of the local women … Continue reading
Don’t blame it on me; it was Jesus that said it – the man who came to set us free – “everyone that sins, is a slave to sin.” John 8:31-36 NIrV Jesus spoke to the Jews who had believed … Continue reading
The Church at Ephesus Revelation chapter 2 Revelation 2:1 Unto the angel of the church of Ephesus write,…. A tad bit of background on Ephesus. From Gill’s commentary: a city of Ionia, and which Pliny calls (f) the work of … Continue reading
We are covering a lot of ground on this one. Look for this story in Genesis 25 -31. Church Saturday night. Pastor is talking about relational issues between husbands and wives, and tonight brings up Jacob. He, of course had … Continue reading