Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- Submission to authorities. Romans 13:1-7
- And God himself will be among them. Revelation 21:3.
- The Ten Virgins – A parable; A commentary.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- Part two on my review of Robert Breaker's message, Can you see in 2020?
- The dragon gave him his power and his throne
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1 verse 5. What is the rebellion of Jacob? Is it not Samaria?
- Against such, there is NO law. Galatians 5:22-23.
- A third of the waters became wormwood. Revelation 8:10, 11.
- 37,538 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
They will call Jerusalem ‘The Throne of the LORD,’ and all the nations will be gathered to it. Revelation 21:2.
Tag Archives: relationships
I love the story surrounding Issac and Rebekah. If I had been Abraham I would have wanted the best for my “only son” too. The father of faith, Abraham, will not have his son marry one of the local women … Continue reading
Don’t blame it on me; it was Jesus that said it – the man who came to set us free – “everyone that sins, is a slave to sin.” John 8:31-36 NIrV Jesus spoke to the Jews who had believed … Continue reading
The Church at Ephesus Revelation chapter 2 Revelation 2:1 Unto the angel of the church of Ephesus write,…. A tad bit of background on Ephesus. From Gill’s commentary: a city of Ionia, and which Pliny calls (f) the work of … Continue reading
We are covering a lot of ground on this one. Look for this story in Genesis 25 -31. Church Saturday night. Pastor is talking about relational issues between husbands and wives, and tonight brings up Jacob. He, of course had … Continue reading