Top Posts & Pages
- Problems with identifying the Roman Empire as the fourth kingdom.
- This calls for wisdom. Revelation 13:16-18
- The Ten Virgins – A parable; A commentary.
- My notes as I prepared to teach on the Discipline of Fasting by Richard Foster.
- I have had to rethink my position.
- The longing of my heart and prayer to God. Chapter one. Romans 10:1-13.
- 25,874 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: relationships
I love the story surrounding Issac and Rebekah. If I had been Abraham I would have wanted the best for my “only son” too. The father of faith, Abraham, will not have his son marry one of the local women … Continue reading
Don’t blame it on me; it was Jesus that said it – the man who came to set us free – “everyone that sins, is a slave to sin.” John 8:31-36 NIrV Jesus spoke to the Jews who had believed … Continue reading
The Church at Ephesus Revelation chapter 2 Revelation 2:1 Unto the angel of the church of Ephesus write,…. A tad bit of background on Ephesus. From Gill’s commentary: a city of Ionia, and which Pliny calls (f) the work of … Continue reading
We are covering a lot of ground on this one. Look for this story in Genesis 25 -31. Church Saturday night. Pastor is talking about relational issues between husbands and wives, and tonight brings up Jacob. He, of course had … Continue reading