Top Posts & Pages
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- “We have no king but Caesar;” a chilling declaration.
- The head that was mortally wounded is alive again. Revelation 13:3-4
- Now war arose in heaven.
- End times wars of the Bible. Part two.
- Commentary and thoughts on Revelation 2:20
- The Ten Virgins – A parable; A commentary.
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1: 6-16. The end of chapter 1.
- 30,687 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: New International Version
This mornings men’s bible study, a continuation from last week, covered John 13:18-30. An odd place to end but it is what it is, and I am not the leader. Sometimes it is good that we do not carry on … Continue reading
(7/21/13) Our usual men’s Sunday morning bible study. The leader opened in prayer, asked if someone wanted to read the passages, which they did. He then turned to the group and said anyone have anything to say about what was … Continue reading