Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints
- What do you say about yourself? John 1:21-23
- Gabriel Brings an Answer, but to what? Daniel chapter 9 part two.
- Gifts of Grace, Romans 12:3-8.
- “We have no king but Caesar;” a chilling declaration.
- Problems with identifying the Roman Empire as the fourth kingdom.
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- When is Jesus coming back?
- It had two horns like a lamb. Revelation 13:11-18
- Daniel chapter 10 commentary and notes for Bible study
- 26,407 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: Mount Zion
Can I admit that this subject has brought me much irritation. At the last church I attended the pastor taught on Revelation but he made everything in the book symbolic of something, That might not have been a problem, however … Continue reading
The 144,000 Revelation 14:1-5 CEV I looked and saw the Lamb standing on Mount Zion! With him were a hundred forty-four thousand, who had his name and his Father’s name written on their foreheads. (2) Then I heard a sound … Continue reading