Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- Those who are under the yoke of slavery – 1 Timothy 6: 1
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1 verse 5. What is the rebellion of Jacob? Is it not Samaria?
- Babylon the Great - the long version. Revelation 14 verse 8.
- Now war arose in heaven.
- End times wars of the Bible. Part two.
- The Ten Virgins – A parable; A commentary.
- God's everlasting love. Romans 8:31-39.
- The fifth angel sounded, Revelation 9.
- 30,713 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: John the Baptist
The Apostle John is trying to convey who this Jesus was, not that they did not know for he was writing to believers – Jewish believers, converts. These converts, especially on John’s part, were not asked to leave the richness … Continue reading
In a recent post, I talked about spending time in a psyche hospital and how they asked me how long my parents had been alcoholics. That generated some negative feedback, not from a reader, but from a relative. Sadly, I … Continue reading
Matthew 3 Chapter 2 ends with the family and the child, Jesus, moving back to Nazareth. Suddenly we are fast-forwarded to John the Baptist (He is only six months older that his cousin, Jesus,) baptizing in the Jordan River. In … Continue reading