Join 373 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- Galatians 2:1-5, Paul's acceptance?
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1 verse 5. What is the rebellion of Jacob? Is it not Samaria?
- Judas Iscariot, a character study. Part 1.
- Has God rejected His own people? Romans 11:1-10.
- Part two on my review of Robert Breaker's message, Can you see in 2020?
- Locusts came out of the pit and stung like scorpions. Rev 9:1-6.
- The woman drunk with the blood of saints. Revelation 17:6,7.
- Why was the beggar Lazarus in Abraham’s bosom?
- 41,255 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: Joel C. Rosenberg
Of the two witnesses. And if anyone desires to harm them, fire comes out of their mouth and devours their enemies. And if anyone desires to harm them, so it is right for him to be killed. (6) These have … Continue reading
STATE OF THE EPICENTER, 2012: “A great darkness is descending on the people of the Middle East. War is coming.” « Joel C. Rosenberg’s Blog
A re-post from Joel C. Rosenberg’s blog. It is getting worse. The time for the watchmen upon the wall to arise is now! STATE OF THE EPICENTER, 2012: “A great darkness is descending on the people of the Middle … Continue reading