Join 374 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- A third of the waters became wormwood. Revelation 8:10, 11.
- The woman drunk with the blood of saints. Revelation 17:6,7.
- Galatians 2:1-5, Paul's acceptance?
- Against such, there is NO law. Galatians 5:22-23.
- The number of the armies of the horsemen was two hundred million. Rev 9.
- It had two horns like a lamb. Revelation 13:11-18
- I am against you O Gog. Ezekiel 39 verses 1 through 6
- Who is the elect and can they be deceived? Matthew 24:24.
- Everyone who loves and practices lying. Revelation 22:15.
- 38,886 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: consumes
If you were to ask, I would tell you that my favorite biblical character is the prophet Samuel. Like Elijah, this man did it all. Because of Israel’s pleas for God’s help Samuel prayed and the Lord sent lightning strikes, … Continue reading →