Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints
- Daniel chapter 10 commentary and notes for Bible study
- “We have no king but Caesar;” a chilling declaration.
- Problems with identifying the Roman Empire as the fourth kingdom.
- The Abomination of Desolation. Matthew 24: 15-22. Part 6 of the series
- Judas, is he lost forever?
- Why was the beggar Lazarus in Abraham’s bosom?
- A topic far too familiar and yet do we know how to study the Bible?
- Ezekiel 39: 1-6, a slaughter on the mountains of Israel. Part 1.
- 20,251 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Category Archives: Rosh
Since there is the possibility that the fire sent upon Gog and Magog is nuclear, can we determine that? Yes, we can come up with an answer. For example: If we focus initially on the fire aspect Ezekiel 39:6 NASB … Continue reading
Having looked, extensively, at Ezekiel 38, we now turn to chapter 39. Once again, we see God compelling Ezekiel, to turn his face toward Gog, and say, Behold, I am against you. Ah, but who is God really against? But, … Continue reading
When I write I know that there will be those who have not, nor will not open their bibles or pursue my previous blogs, and therefore, I give you all, a little lead into the story. I also wanted to reiterate … Continue reading
In effect, this is where we ended the last post on Ezekiel. “This is what the Lord GOD says: ‘This is what’s going to happen on the very day that you begin your invasion: You’ll be thinking, making evil plans, … Continue reading
I closed the last study of Ezekiel 39 ending on verse 6. Why then bring it into this continuation of chapter 39? Because it helps to establish context. Ezekiel 39:5-7 NASB “You will fall on the open field; for it … Continue reading
While the study will be focused on Ezekiel 39, I saw such strong similarities to Ezekiel 38 that I felt I needed to quickly probe Ezekiel 38 once again. And the Word of Jehovah came to me, saying, Son of … Continue reading