Join 374 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- A third of the waters became wormwood. Revelation 8:10, 11.
- The woman drunk with the blood of saints. Revelation 17:6,7.
- Galatians 2:1-5, Paul's acceptance?
- Against such, there is NO law. Galatians 5:22-23.
- The number of the armies of the horsemen was two hundred million. Rev 9.
- It had two horns like a lamb. Revelation 13:11-18
- I am against you O Gog. Ezekiel 39 verses 1 through 6
- Who is the elect and can they be deceived? Matthew 24:24.
- Everyone who loves and practices lying. Revelation 22:15.
- 38,886 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: refused
A recent internet post attempted to make the argument that the image of the beast, that has been given breath, causes those who do not worship the image to be killed. My immediate reaction is that this is not right; I have never heard that … Continue reading