Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints
- Dispelling some Myths - Jonah. Chapter three.
- Problems with identifying the Roman Empire as the fourth kingdom.
- Doctrines of Demons, false teachers, and other foolishness. Revelation 3:9
- Rahab - a character study. Part of the Dispelling myths series. Chapter one.
- Babylon the Great - the long version. Revelation 14 verse 8.
- 20,486 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: Islamic Antichrist
I primarily use the NASB, but occasionally I find it deficient; I will insert other translations if they can clarify the context. Those translations will be duly noted. Chapter one was an appropriate greeting, but chapter two stands alone and … Continue reading
Two things I need to tell you. I am not as dry as these bible study notes might convey. I cannot tolerate sitting in some boring service, therefore, I refuse to be boring. I am animated; wave my hands around … Continue reading
Alexander is dead and now we have four generals struggling for power. At the end of this power struggle, two will remain, but one seems to take central focus as it integrates the Assyrian empires, and has interactions with the Roman … Continue reading
While the focus is really on the character of the second beast, it is good to know where he came from, and so I include verse 11. In verse eleven this second person comes out of the same region as … Continue reading