Top Posts & Pages
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- Wearing out the saints
- Death in Adam, Life in Christ. Romans 5:12-21
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1: 6-16. The end of chapter 1.
- Discernment and a piece of wisdom.
- Nebuchadnezzar's dream. Daniel chapter 2
- The Lord will restore Israel. Ezekiel 39:25-29.
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1 verse 5. What is the rebellion of Jacob? Is it not Samaria?
- 24,439 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: Joel Richardson
“He will speak out against the Most High and wear down the saints,” is this speaking of the Antichrist?
Recently, Joel Richardson, the author of The Islamic Antichrist; The Mideast Beast; When a Jew rules the World, and a few others, posted a true or false question on his twitter account. This is a close approximation of what he … Continue reading
Not that long ago I got set up for a trap by my pastor. I was taken to lunch under the premise of talking about a study I was to lead, but, his plan had everything to do with challenging … Continue reading
Alexander is dead and now we have four generals struggling for power. At the end of this power struggle, two will remain, but one seems to take central focus as it integrates the Assyrian empires, and has interactions with the Roman … Continue reading
While the focus is really on the character of the second beast, it is good to know where he came from, and so I include verse 11. In verse eleven this second person comes out of the same region as … Continue reading
I was asked for my thoughts on the book, “How do you kill 11 Million people?” The answer, of course is laid out there in the book, so I suppose the real question is, do I agree with the authors … Continue reading