Top Posts & Pages
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- Babylon the Great - the long version. Revelation 14 verse 8.
- Problems with identifying the Roman Empire as the fourth kingdom.
- The head that was mortally wounded is alive again. Revelation 13:3-4
- A study on Matthew 25. Chapter one - He who reigns in His glory.
- The dragon gave him his power and his throne
- Wearing out the saints
- What does pleading the blood mean? Subtitle: Why we don't do this anymore.
- The 144,000 - Revelation 14:1-5
- 18,781 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: Joel Richardson
Not that long ago I got set up for a trap by my pastor. I was taken to lunch under the premise of talking about a study I was to lead, but, his plan had everything to do with challenging … Continue reading
Alexander is dead and now we have four generals struggling for power. At the end of this power struggle, two will remain, but one seems to take central focus as it integrates the Assyrian empires, and has interactions with the Roman … Continue reading
While the focus is really on the character of the second beast, it is good to know where he came from, and so I include verse 11. In verse eleven this second person comes out of the same region as … Continue reading
I was asked for my thoughts on the book, “How do you kill 11 Million people?” The answer, of course is laid out there in the book, so I suppose the real question is, do I agree with the authors … Continue reading