Top Posts & Pages
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- Rebuke not an Elder. 1 Timothy 5:1
- A short course in Isaiah, chapter 14 verse 3-23. A taunt against the king of Babylon.
- Ezekiel 38 and 39, a detailed look at the prophecy against Gog. Part 1
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- Matthew chapter 3. Still looking for the character of Jesus.
- Babylon the Great - the long version. Revelation 14 verse 8.
- Rahab - a character study. Part of the Dispelling myths series. Chapter one.
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1 verse 5. What is the rebellion of Jacob? Is it not Samaria?
- 30,038 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: New American Standard Bible
Having once again blessed them with a declaration of peace and telling them, “I also send you” he gives them the greatest gift of all, the Holy Spirit. John 20:22 NASB And when He had said this, He breathed on … Continue reading
I have not posted for several weeks. It feels like I have been busy, and I don’t even have a job right now. Since I became co-leader of a bible study I find myself prepping for it even if it … Continue reading
Job 31:1 “I have made a covenant with my eyes; How then could I gaze at a virgin? This jumped out at me, always has. Pastor Chuck went off on sexual purity, and I believe that this speaks toward that, … Continue reading
“My life was not meant to be an example to copy. Being my follower is not trying to ‘be like Jesus’, it means for your independence to be killed. I came to give you life, real life, my life. We … Continue reading
Chapter 17, like 16 begins mid-thought. To start there seems inappropriate, so I recap just a bit. For the time is coming (John 16:2) Everything about this statement screams excitement. For the disciples it was mixed with pain and sorrow, … Continue reading
You should have figured out that the this is the Holy Spirit. John 16:7 NASB “But I tell you the truth, it is to your advantage that I go away; for if I do not go away, the Helper will … Continue reading