Top Posts & Pages
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- They will call Jerusalem 'The Throne of the LORD,' and all the nations will be gathered to it. Revelation 21:2.
- Written in code, Revelation 13:10
- Seal up what the seven thunders have said! Do not write it down!
- See to it that you be not troubled. (That was not my intent)
- Release the four angels who are bound. Rev 9: 12-14
- A new heaven and a new earth. Revelation 21:1.
- They have as king over them, Abaddon. Revelation 9:7-11.
- Revelation 12 verses 7 through 10. Satan thrown down to earth.
- 37,448 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
They will call Jerusalem ‘The Throne of the LORD,’ and all the nations will be gathered to it. Revelation 21:2.
Tag Archives: morally wicked
His invisible qualities—both his eternal power and his divine nature—have been clearly seen, because they can be understood from what he has made. Romans 1:20,21.
Although I ended on Romans 1:20 previously, that was several weeks ago, and we probably forgot what it says; besides that, it helps us understand verse 21 better. Romans 1:20-21 CJB For ever since the creation of the universe his … Continue reading