Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints
- Ezekiel 38 and 39, a detailed look at the prophecy against Gog. Part 1
- Rak Chazak Amats!
- The Ten Virgins – A parable; A commentary.
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- I am against you O Gog. Ezekiel 39 verses 1 through 6
- The Second Coming of Babylon. A critique of Mark Hitchcock's book.
- Does king David reign over the Millennium?
- 24,118 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
I was asked, how do you study; that and, would you lead us in a Bible study. So, here is an introduction and overview of the first four chapters of Romans.
Tag Archives: undiscerning hearts
His invisible qualities—both his eternal power and his divine nature—have been clearly seen, because they can be understood from what he has made. Romans 1:20,21.
Although I ended on Romans 1:20 previously, that was several weeks ago, and we probably forgot what it says; besides that, it helps us understand verse 21 better. Romans 1:20-21 CJB For ever since the creation of the universe his … Continue reading