Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints
- The Bema seat of Christ; what is it? - 2 Corinthians 5:10
- Does king David reign over the Millennium?
- Ezekiel 39: 1-6, a slaughter on the mountains of Israel. Part 1.
- For the Lord, Himself will come down. My thoughts on a mid-tribulation rapture.
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- One of his heads seemed to have a deadly wound. Revelation 13:3
- The way that is blameless
- Rahab - a character study. Part of the Dispelling myths series. Chapter one.
- 23,734 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
In attempting to understand God’s wrath I did an in-depth study on the seals, trumpets, and bowl judgments. Part one – the seals and the brief interlude.
Seals, trumpets, and bowls. An attempt to understand what is about to happen as God’s wrath gets poured out.
Tag Archives: God’s character
With the understanding that Jesus is God, I began to study the gospels where the actions and words of Jesus were laid out before me. If my perception was correct, and Jesus was God, then I was seeing God in action. I could not worry about the “law” with all its regulations; I merely observed the life of Jesus. Continue reading
Yes, I have been continuing to weave my way through the book of Micah, but something happened that I want to share with you. Last Monday the wife and I went to a local Botanical Garden. I have been going … Continue reading