Top Posts & Pages
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- Faith without works is dead. James 2:14-26.
- The Bema seat of Christ; what is it? - 2 Corinthians 5:10
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- “God rescued them, and then gave them the law.” Pastor Jeff Vines, Chapter 5 of The Story.
- Paul tells us why Romans 8:1 works. Romans 8:2-4.
- Taming the tongue. James 3: 1-13.
- 27,655 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: servitude
With the understanding that Jesus is God, I began to study the gospels where the actions and words of Jesus were laid out before me. If my perception was correct, and Jesus was God, then I was seeing God in action. I could not worry about the “law” with all its regulations; I merely observed the life of Jesus. Continue reading